Primary One Admission 2020
A. Release of discretionary places allocation results:
Results of Allocation of Discretionary Places and
Procedures of Registration of Pupils
Date: 18th -19 th November 2019
Time: From 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Place: The list of successful applicants is posted up at the Lobby of our school
**Parents can also ask the results of Miss Cheung at the above time.
(Enquiry telephone: (852) 2455 6111)**
B. Procedures of Registration of Pupils :
- Registration Date : 20th to 22th November 2019
- Office hours : 9:00a.m.-1:00p.m. / 2:00p.m.-5:00p.m.(General Office ,1/F)
- Necessary documents:
- Parent’s copy of Application Form for Admission to Primary One (Yellow)
- 1 Pupil’s photo
- 2 stamped (HK$2.00) self-addressed envelopes
Enquiry telephone: (852) 2455 6111
- If parents cannot make the registration at school in the designated time due to special conditions or traffic, please contact the school to make appropriate arrangements.
- Failure to register with the school within the specified period would lead to forfeiture of the discretionary place offered.
- If your child has not been offered a Primary 1 discretionary place at the present stage, you will be informed by the Education Bureau in early January 2020 in writing to go to a designated Central Allocation Centre to make your choices of schools for Central Allocation. Each child will be allocated a Primary 1 place according to parental choice as far as possible.
Application for the new students information
Please fill in the application form for new students and submit it in person together with the following documents at the school office:
- A copy of student’s Hong Kong Identity document ( those who were not born in Hong Kong, please provide relevant documents for the right of abode in Hong Kong.
- A copy of parents or guardians’ identity document.
- A copy of registered address.
- Copy of the most recent academic report.
- One recent student-photo ( stick on the application form).
Remarks: If parents have any inquiries, please call the school 2455 6111.