This was the 1st year that we implemented the Support Scheme for e-Learning in Schools.
We hope the improvement of the wireless network’s basic equipment will coordinate with
pupils using e-books & other teaching- and learning resources in classrooms.
- We joined the ‘Samsung Smart School Citizenship Project’ and received 28 Samsung
tablets for pupils to
use in lessons.
- Through the use of e-learning, we hope to cater for individual differences; develop
pupils’ self-regulated skills; enhance pupils’ learning initiative and overall learning proficiency.
Starting from this year, we intend to assimilate e-learning into classroom learning.
We have applied for the ‘Google Classroom’ platform through which each pupil now
has an account for e-learning.
- We use ‘Google Forms’ to do questionnaires and classroom learning.
- Teachers try to use different e-learning platforms in classroom teaching to enhance
pupils’ interest in learning. (E.g. Kahoot, Nearpod etc.)
- We have bought the ‘Smart Class’ Tablet Classroom Management System that will be
in use for 3 years.
- We create school-based Apps for teaching and learning through the ‘Smart Apps Creator’.
- We use ‘App Inventor’ & ‘Scratch’ to design our curriculum in computer lessons.
- We added the Robot (Lego) curriculum in both lessons and extra-curricular activities.
<<‘Google Classroom’ as used in classroom learning. >>
<<‘Google Forms’ is used to do questionnaires. >>
<<The ‘MDM’ Classroom Management System is used. >>
<<The ‘Robot (Lego)’ Curriculum >>
<<Teachers are using the ‘Nearpod’ platform in class. >>
<<Teachers are sharing their teaching experiences of using ‘Google Classroom’.>>