Primary One Admission 2019
Results of Allocation of Discretionary Places
and Procedures of Registration of Pupils
A. Release of discretionary places allocation results:
Date: 26th November 2018(Monday)
Time: From 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Place: The list of successful applicants is posted up at the Lobby of our school
B. Procedures of Registration of Pupils :
1. Registration Date : 28th or 29th November 2018
2. Office hours : 9:00a.m.-1:00p.m. / 2:00p.m.-5:00p.m.(General Office ,1/F)
3. Necessary documents:
3.1 Parent’s copy of Application Form for Admission to Primary One (Yellow)
3.2 1 Pupil’s photo
3.3 2 stamped (HK$2.00) self-addressed envelopes
Enquiry telephone: (852) 2455 6111
1. Failure to register with the school within the specified period would
lead to forfeiture of the discretionary place offered.
2. If your child has not been offered a Primary 1 discretionary place at the present stage,
you will be informed by the Education Bureau in late January 2019 in writing to go to a designated Central Allocation Centre to make your choices of schools for Central Allocation. Each child will be allocated a Primary 1 place according to parental choice as far as possible.
Application for the new students information
Please fill in the application form for new students and submit it in person together with the following documents at the school office:
- A copy of student’s Hong Kong Identity document ( those who were not born in Hong Kong, please provide relevant documents for the right of abode in Hong Kong.
- A copy of parents or guardians’ identity document.
- A copy of registered address.
- Copy of the most recent academic report.
- One recent student-photo ( stick on the application form).
Remarks: If parents have any inquiries, please call the school 2455 6111.